· 2 years experience conducting ERP data migration services in SAP and Oracle
· 5+ years with Operating systems: (Windows 3.1-8.1, Macintosh OS 10.4-10.6, Agile/Mobile OS)
Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Windows XP/Windows 7, intensive IT/Project support in Windows environment, strong knowledge and experience with software Q/A procedures.
· 5+ years with Applications: (MS Office, Word, Excel, MS Visual Studio, Various Network Utilities)
Experience with network and troubleshooting tools to support large scale ERP migration projects. Created and analyzed reports on site traffic and statistics.
· 5+ years with Network environments: (Windows Server, UNIX-BSD, SQL, Novell NetWare, Debian, Fedora, MSDN)
Experience working within majority of Active Directory (AD) software in working office settings including SharePoint. Worked within Netware environments, worked within Linux environments in settings with shared Microsoft resources.
Account Administrator Robert Half Office Team, San Rafael CA Oct.-Nov. 2015
· Analysis and review to reconcile stock trade reports.
Tech Support Administrator Robert Half Technology, San Francisco CA Mar.-Jul. 2015
· Workstation and desktop setup.
· Setup of telecom equipment for conference and media displays.
· Network imaging and preparation of laptops to be distributed to company employees.
· Troubleshooting, workstation arrangement, and organization of new supplies.
Deskside Support Specialist Nelson Technology, Petaluma CA Oct.–Nov. 2014
· Setup, imaging, and deployment of multiple workstations for the Petaluma Health Center and Institute for Reading Development. Setup of conference rooms and required projectors for presentations.
· Installation of ergonomic workstations for medical offices.
· Troubleshooting of HIMS and technical support for 250+ employees of Petaluma Heath Center.
Information Technology Intern Marin Municipal Water District CA June-Oct. 2014
· Administered an Active Directory domain for 250+ users. Administering a MS Windows Server domain and supporting SAP ERP functions within a MS SQL Server environment.
· Resolved user issues within the District’s Opentext document management system.
· Supported a District-wide Windows 7 migration and mobile device rollout and doubled the rollout workstations by 50% as the same time the previous year.
· Implemented server infrastructure upgrades to manage a VM-ware environment.
· Supported implementation of Citrix remote access for District employees.
· Documented trouble tickets with District workstations and applied ergonomic upgrades to multiple desk locations. Setup of teleconference, meeting, and video displays.
· Supported trouble tickets with SAP GUIxT throughout this summer’s Windows 7 migration.
Port Data Migration Assistant Port of Oakland, Oakland CA Jan.-March 2013
· Completed large scale ERP data migration project to upgrade servers and workstations to Microsoft Windows software. Implemented and supported distribution of Cisco IP phones in Link/SharePoint environment.
· Tracked the inventory of Port assets including workstations, IP phones, headsets, and computer peripherals.
· Upgraded and organized server infrastructure to support recently migrated hybrid domain.
Software Q/A Analyst Town of Tiburon, Tiburon CA April 2012-Jan. 2013
· Analyzed and created improved user-interface designs for a customized PHP user environment.
· Resolved various user issues encountered by Town staff.
Helpdesk Analyst III Morrison & Foerster LLP, San Francisco CA Oct. 2011-Nov. 2011
· Resolved technical issues for the partners of this multi-national law firm. Upgraded software, educated users, and solved problems as presented in a call center environment and using remote connection.
· Advanced troubleshooting of Adobe Acrobat and PDF creation.
· Supported MS Office applications including macros support for office documents.
Port Help Desk Technician Port of Oakland, Oakland CA Oct. 2010-May 2011
· Identified, analyzed, and remedied operational issues by using Dameware remote connection software and interaction with Port employees including 14 lawyers and their staff.
· Strong skills in tracking and documenting issue resolution through HEAT.
· Provided customer service for a 500+ user base to solve various issues including: VPN for offsite access to Oracle applications, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
· Resolved application errors and issues with Port’s document management system while migrating from a Netware environment to a Microsoft managed domain. Managed loaner equipment and assisted with the setup of projectors, laptops, and desktop workstations. Extensive knowledge of MS Exchange in conjunction with PDA, Blackberries, iPhones (ActiveSync), Android, & Mail for Exchange.
· Provided advanced troubleshooting for Word (including Macros and templates), Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Assisted telecoms manager with PBX distribution and number assignments.
· Imaging of Port workstation inventory 300+ workstations using server located images and PXE network installations. Applied updates through Port managed update server.
IT Support Specialist Eberline Services, Richmond CA Jan.-April 2011
· Managed administration of Microsoft Active Directory domain for 50+ users.
· Developed IT asset database.
· Administered and helped to support infrastructure upgrades to a laboratory information management system.
· Performed methodological server tape backups using Symantec Backup Exec.
· Installation and deployment of MS Server 2008 R2.
· Administration of MS Server 2003.
· College of Marin
Associates degree in Social and Behavioral Sciences
· Computer Technologies Program
Certification in Networking and Technical Support
· 2010 Staples Resident Technician – Novato, CA
· 2010 IT Internship at Port of Oakland – Oakland, CA
· Marin General Hospital
· Eagle Scout Award
· Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers